Introduction to Ministry
The Media Ministry is responsible for the operation of all audio/visual equipment as well as the production and duplication of CDs and DVDs. The Ministry records all worship services and various other services associated with and in support of other ministries.
It is the sincere intent of the Media Ministry to insure that each member of the First Baptist Church of Highland Park have access to the media produced by this ministry which includes the sick and shut-in.
Activities and Services
- Supports the various ministries of the church on site and off site.
- Record all worship services and most events.
- Produce and distribute CDs and DVDs to the Sick and Shut-in, as well as sales for a nominal fee to the overall membership.
- Our youth are encouraged to work in the ministry as volunteers.
|N. Joel Price|
Galatians 6:9-10 (KJV)
9. And let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them
who are of the household of faith.
For more information regarding the Video/Media Ministry contact Edmond Morgan or Joel Price through the church office at (301) 773-6655