DISCIPLESHIP MINISTRY BIBLE CLASSES
CROWN FINANCIAL MINISTRIES
ROCK AND ROLL MARATHON
AWANA/Teen Ministries Need You!!
The AWANA and Teen Ministry are seeking adult volunteers. If you have the desire, patience and devotion to help the youth in our community grow in their knowledge of God’s word, we need you. The ministry meets every Friday, except the 3rd Friday. Please contact our youth minister, Rev. Altheria Barnett by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the Administrative Office at 301-773-6655.
"Parents, It's that TIME!!! REGISTER YOUR STUDENT FOR TUTORING after the worship services every week in September. Registration forms are also on the church website [Access Forms]. Register to get help in Language Arts on Tuesday evenings and in Mathematics on Thursday evenings. Stop by and get all of the details. We hope to see you after service."
JAM (Jesus and Me) Youth Ministry
The JAM (Jesus and Me) Youth Ministry is back in full operation for the 2016-2017 school year. Our Theme for this year is "Putting on the full Armor of God". Parents please bring your young people out to increase their knowledge of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in a fun and encouraging atmosphere. The AWANA and Teen Ministries meet most Friday nights from 7:00-9:00 p. m. For more information, contact Rev. Altheria Barnett at email@example.com or through the Administrative Office at 301-773-6655.
Mark your calendar
- February 27- March 3rd, Scholastic Book Fair, HPCA Library
- March 3rd @ 3:30 p.m. Fish & Chicken Dinners; Athletic Department, HPCA Cafeteria
- April 29th, HPCA Annual IT Fundraiser (pre-Mother’s Day Brunch), FBHP Banquet Hall
- Early enrollment for the 2017-2018 SY is ongoing
- Register Now!!! HPCA Summer Program begins June 12, 2017
Help HPCA Earn Cash
- You can help HPCA earn A+ School Rewards every time you shop with your Giant card. Registration for new Giant cards is now CLOSED. If you already have a Giant card that is registered, you do not have to re-register. You will continue to help HPCA when you shop at Giant until the Program end date, March 17th. All you need to do is shop at Giant.
- Another way you can help HPCA earn cash is “Box Tops for Education”. Box Tops can be found on hundreds of products that you purchase regularly and, are each worth .10 cents. A complete list of products is available online at: btfe.com Clip your Box Tops and bring to the school office; or on Sundays to our new worship facility. There is a “marked” box on the school’s office counter and, on the HPCA table located outside the new sanctuary to deposit your Box Tops. It’s just that simple! The HPCA Coordinator will take it from there.
Highland Park Christian Academy is one of the oldest of the 122 private schools in Prince George’s County that provides spiritual, academic and social development for Pre-K2 through 8th grade. The only one missing at HPCA is your child, grandchild, godchild, relative or friend’s child.
For more information about the school and events, please visit our website: www.hpchristianacademy.org or call at 301-773-4079.